Sunday, October 05, 2008

Why we work

- We both squeeze the toothpaste from the middle
- We both hate crowds and agree that 10pm is the BEST time to grocery shop
- We both consider a bowl of cereal a perfectly appropriate dinner
- We both value "doing and seeing" over "stuff" (which is why we rent)
- We both know the power of "I'm sorry"
- We both agree that every meal should end with at least a little bit of chocolate
- We both are okay with a little clutter
- We both find kittens to be a hilarious source of entertainment
- We both agree that spending a bit more and shopping at Whole Foods is worth it emotionally, nutritionally, and consciously

3 comments:

Nilsa S. said...

Isn't it great when you see eye-to-eye on the important things in life? I have helped Sweets see the Whole Foods light. Our lives are better for it!

Anonymous said...

love it.

and i'm totally with you on the chocolate at the end of a meal :)

Anonymous said...

I love this post - it made me smile and had me thinking about why my husband and I work..thanks!